mardi 21 juillet 2015

F is for fool. F is also for facade.




"Gossip?   Us?  (grinning from ear to ear), "This is the YMCA!"   (Cynthia Klever)



I am a fool.   She fooled me.

I couldn't believe and didn't realize what was 

happening as "it" unfolded.

I didn't see through her until days later.





Now you know, if you trust me, that she is not

what she appears.

At all.

It's not just hypocrisy.

It's something much more perverse.

I don't think I've ever met anyone like this, which 

is why

I am still in a state of shock and disbelief.

In fact, I am wondering:

Is she the opposite of what she appears?

I don't know,

but I am frightened.

Maybe someone could tell me, if they think they

really know.


I know I can't fake it the way she can.  I do a very bad job of faking it.

If I dislike someone, I can't smile at them without giving it away.

I don't think I want to learn to...?








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire