dimanche 12 juillet 2015

Sports at the downtown YMCA: a professional hardball player aims for the Olympics (and takes a vacation in the meantime)








The 'B' word again

The "complaints" about me were either simply invented out of the thin air or grossly inflated and used as a ploy used to quell my own real, legitimate complaints.  This, Bergen Beck, undoubtedly knows, too, and passed on to Cynthia Klever. How they live with the lie, the denial is beyond my understanding.  Is it difficult?  Or something they don't even think about, ever?  Do they even think that they are justifying a lie?   I think many people, including myself, are pretty good at lying to themselves.



My feeling is that the only sports at which Cynthia Klever could conceivably one day become world champion--with a lit of luck and a lot of hard work--are as follows:   (1) playing hardball (the game of "look nice but be hard as nails underneath") and (2) playing lip-service to "values."

Only a champion hardball player could say with a straight face and in a scolding tone of voice, "We've made special accomodations for you over and over again.  [We agreed to enforce our own rule that people doing multiple sets on an exercise machine allow others to work in.  We agreed to keep the pool open until the designated closing time, as had been done in the past (and everywhere else in Seattle]."

Bull

Next CEO of the United Way America?

Bully for her.

I don't believe in calling people white trash.

Bullseye.




Because of what I have said and done, I hope that young Ms. Klever thinks twice she again before pulls this sort of sh-- on a senior citizen, brown-skinned person, psychologically vulnerable person...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire