samedi 18 juillet 2015

Set-ups happen only in movies, not in real life. Or don't they?



Set up


My experience at the downtown YMCA is rather unusual in that rarely do the top honchos of an organization like the YMCA go after a member and set him or her up.

But I think I have do a unique insight into the operations of at least this one particular branch.  (I cannot say anything about other branches) based on my own personal experience.

I used to wonder why there was an endless parade of employees at this branch, sometimes staying for a few weeks, months, or rarely years.  They must be rotating them to other branches, I thought.  Or, a lot of them are students or part-time.

But there may a host of other reasons as well.

In any case, having been touched the way I was, I am of the belief that a non-in-house investigation of the downtown YMCA would be of benefit to the community.


Set up

an investigation.

Would the national organization do this if sufficient complaints were brought to its attention?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire