samedi 18 juillet 2015

The Young Men's Christian Association, downtown Seattle branch, 2015




God gave me the body I have. 
 It performs exactly the way it should.
To condemn me for the body God gave me
does not conform to His teachings.




Matthew 7:1-3   King James Version (KJV)


Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?







http://lillian3.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-downtown-seattle-ymca-in-2015.html



There is something false and corrupt at the core of this branch of the YMCA, and I only may have seen the tip of the iceberg.  I have difficulty believing that I am the only person this sort of thing has happened to.  Is it possible that employees are bound not to talk about this YMCA to outside people? Why don't the many members who have left this branch in recent years explain the reasons for their departure?  










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire